These delish pancakes will add variety in your breakfast with minimal prep time!
* Egg whites (160ml. Frozen egg whites are always easier to prep)
* 1 Serving (34g) of TSN Femme Pro Slim protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
* 1 Serving of monster muesli (34g. Can use other versions or oats)
* Cinnamon (5g)
* Natural peanut butter (10g)
* Sugar free maple syrup (20g)
* 100g of Frozen Blueberries
* Coconut oil spray (if needed)
1. Add approx 160ml of egg whites to a medium bowl
2. Mix in 1 serving of muesli (33g) with egg whites
3. Then add 1 serving (30-35g) of TSN protein powder and stir thoroughly
4. Add 10g of natural peanut butter and mix well
5. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon (5g) of cinnamon
6. Pre-Heat pan to medium and add coconut spray lightly (if needed)
7. Cook until pancake is just hard enough to flip. Cook for approx another minute once pancake has been flipped on pan.
8. Remove pancake from pan and place on plate and add 20g of sugar free maple syrup over top of pancake (optional)
9. Add 1 Serving (100g) of frozen blueberries (can have small lady finger banana instead of blueberries)
P.47g F.10g C.43g
For more of TSN’s delish recipes click the link below!